By Chris Oddo | @TheFanChild | Thursday May 21, 2020
In this week’s social flex we see which players are taking to the court, and which ones are taking social to the next level.
Photo Source: Stefanos Tsitsipas
With quarantine restrictions loosening a bit, some players are finding their way out of their living room gyms and onto actual tennis courts. Today Tennis Now took a spin around social media to see who is knocking the rust of and preparing the resumption of the tour. While we’re not quite ready for the tours to resume, things seem to be picking up a bit—here’s what we found.
1.Andy and Jamie Murray put on a volleying clinic. Could watch this all day.
2. Three words: Only Benoit Paire.
3. We could not agree more, Stefanos.
4.Poland’s Iga Świątek puts on the boxing gloves, at the beach. Bet this was a lung-burning session.
5. World No.1 Novak Djokovic is hitting his stride—or should we say slide.
6. The fox is back! That would be Italy’s Jannik Sinner, a Starwing client and a player on the rise.
7. Stefanos Tsitsipas and Felix Auger-Aliassime are doing some serious sparring at the Mouratoglou Academy.
8.Tanti Auguri to the son of Fabio Fognini and Flavia Pennetta—the adorable critter turns three.
9. Tennys Sandgren shows off some drumming skills. Could be a second career coming…
10. Thankfully we have not seen Roger Federer’s #LastDance yet.
11. Russia’s Anna Kalinskaya is not quite in tip-top form yet.
12. Let’s throw it back to when Monica Seles became the youngest Roland Garros champion ever—1990.
13. Dominic Thiem is ramping his game up…
14. Can’t get enough of Serena’s baby girl Olympia. Always brings a big smile to our face!
15. Love this t-shirt worn by Johanna Konta—and it’s for a good cause, so even better.